Indian South Central Railway has published an Advertisement for below mentioned Posts 2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, application fee and how to apply are given below in the advertisement.
Name of Posts : ACT Apprentices
Name of Trades:
- AC Mechanic – 249 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic-640 Posts
- Carpenter -16 Posts
- Electrical/Electronics-18 Posts
- Electrician-871 Posts
- Fitter-1460 Posts
- Machinist-74 Posts
- MMW-24 Posts
- MMTM-12 Posts
- Painter-40 Posts
- Welder-597 Posts
Total No. of Posts: 4103
Educational Qualification: Please read Official Notification for Educational Qualification details.
Age Limit: (As on 08-12-2019)
Minimum – 15 Years
Maximum – 24 Years
Age Relaxation (Upper Age Limit)
OBC – 03 Years
SC/SR – 05 Years
PWD -10 Years
Fee Details :
General /OBC – Rs.100/-
SC/ST/PH/ Women – Exempted
How to Apply: Interested Candidates may Apply Online Through official Website.
- For registration, you must have registered mobile number and valid e-mail ID which will be verified by receiving OTP (one time password) through SMS/email.
- Before filling up of your application the following scanned documents in JPG, PNG or PDF formats (should not be more than 2MB in size) are to be kept ready for uploading:
I) SSC/10th Class marks sheet
II) ITI Consolidated marks memo or semester-wise marks memo.
III) For SC/ST/OBC/EWS candidates community certificate in the prescribed formats given in the notification.
IV) For PWD candidates, Disability certificate.
V) One passport size photo graph (Image should not be more than 1Mb in size)
VI) Signature of the candidate (Image should not be more than 1Mb in size)
VII) Discharge Certificate for Ex-Servicemen and children of Ex-Servicemen
VIII) Service Certificate for the children of Serving Jawans/officers of Armed Forces
- The candidate must possess minimum 50% of marks in SSC/10th Class plus ITI Certificate in relevant trade.
- OBC/EWS/UR (Male) candidates have to make payment of Rs.100/- (One hundred only) as Application fee after filling up of application through SBI Payment gateway.
- After submission of completed application, Registration number will be generated and sent to your registered mobile number and e-Mail ID. The same will be useful for further communication or process.
- The application form once submitted cannot be edited/modified. The candidates can view the application form by using your mobile number and date of birth or application number.