National Scholarship Portal has been launched by the Government of India for those students who are not able to pay the fees or do not finance their education. Using this portal student can easily get the scholarship from the government for own education. This is the basic information about what is the National Scholarship Portal. If you want to know more about the portal like Features, Benefits, Criteria for Eligibility, The objective of the NSP, and Application procedure etc… then don’t forget the read this article here you can get much information about the National Scholarship Portal.
About the National Scholarship Scheme:
With the help of the National Scholarship Scheme, students can easily apply for the many different type of scholarship schemes and get the scholarships that are provided by the Government of India and State government. National Scholarship Scheme launched by Information and technology ministry for the help of those students who really need financial help for the study. Students can easily check the status of the applied application with the help of the portal. Who wants to apply for the scholarship for the previous study those students will need to go for applying online on the National Scholarship Portal.
Now you do not need to require a visiting the government offices to collect the information about the scholarship scheme, starting and ending date, and required document.
The objective of the National Scholarship Portal:
The main objective of this portal is to encourage the education.
· Majority students are easily getting the scholarshipon time and study will not disturb.
· Second, the objective portal is to the make application process is easier so students can fill free and easily apply for the scholarship.
· Another objective is to the make same website for both the government scholarship scheme.
Benefits of the National Scholarship Portal:
· In this portal, you can get all the information about the available scholarship schemes on a single portal.
· You can easily process your application.
· On this portal you can easily submit your application you are not disturbed while submitting the application.
· The applicant’s record will be remaining transparent.
· Your data will be remaining proper.
Required Document for National Scholarship Portal:
Before registration, you need to keep some documents with you which are listed below.
· Aadhaar Card OR Bonafide Certificate
· Passbook of the bank
· Cast Certificate (If you belong to Special Cast)
· Income Certificate
· Contact Number
· Passport size Photo
· Character Certificate
· Education Certificate
How to Apply for the National Scholarship Scheme:
To for apply the scholarship you need to go to the official website (https://scholarships.gov.in) and after that, you need to apply for the scholarship step by step which is given below.
· First you need to visit the official websitewhich is given in the above description.
· If you are a new user then click on the New Registration.
· After that you need to fill the form carefully like Name, Gender, Mail ID, Mobile Number etc…
· After that you need to solve the captcha code
· Fill all the details which are required to fulfill the requirements of the application.
· All the details like DOB, Name, Aadhaar Card Number, and Mobile Number etc… fill carefully.
· After filling the form you need to click on the save and continue.
· Then you need to upload the scanned copy of the documents.
· Double check your application before submitting it.
This is the basic information further detail you will get on the official website. You can check the status of your application online through this website.