Sant Surdas Yojana e-SamajKalyan Portal
Sant Surdas Yojana Gujarat,Sant Surdas Yojana In Gujarati,Surdas,Santsurdas Yojana,Sant Surdas Yojana Gujarat,Sant Surdas Yojana In Gujarati,Surdas,Santsurdas Yojana,The main task of the Government of Gujarat’s Social Justice & Empowerment Department is to ensure the Economic development and Empowerment of persons belonging to Society’s underprivileged sections.Esamajkalyan
Sant Surdas Yojana Scheduled Castes
Socially and Economically Backward Classes
Physically and mentally challenged persons
Welfare Schemes are also being implemented by this Department for the orphans, destitute persons, beggars and old aged persons.
How To Apply Sant Surdas Yojana On Esamaj Kalyan Official site esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in Steps for Online Application
1. Register Yourself
2. Login & Update Profile
3. Apply For the Scheme
4. Submit Your Application
Sant Surdas Yojana esamajkalyan.gujarat.gov.in
Name of the scheme Sant Surdas Yojana. (Scheme for providing financial assistance to persons with severe disabilities)
Sant Surdas Yojana Eligibility criteria
- A person aged 0 to 12 years
- Persons with 50% or more disability
- In rural areas, a person with a score of 0 to 50 in the BPL list as well as a disabled person living below the poverty line in urban areas is eligible.
Sant Surdas Yojana|E Samaj Kalyan The standard of assistance
Rs.500 / – monthly pension is given by the state government.
Sant Surdas Yojana E Samaj KalyanUnder this scheme the benefit is given as per the percentage of disability shown in the form below.
Under this scheme the benefit is given as per the percentage of disability shown in the form below.
Documents to be submitted
- Proof of Residence (Ration Card / Electricity Bill / Driving License / Aadhar Card / Any one of Election Card)
- Proof of age (School leaving certificate / birth certificate (any one of the above Talati / Nagar Panchayat records))
- Disability Identity Card / Certificate of Disability of Civil Surgeon
- BPL Example of score / any one of the golden jubilee cards
- Copy of the first page of the bank passbook / any one of the canceled checks